Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Going coffee crazy today

I hate the doc who said I should not be indulging in it. I hate the woman who sips a mug filled with it in front of me, and never leave out even a sip for me. I hate to say it, but I have discovered a new definition for myself.

I AM COFFEE MANIAC!

Today, its a bit chilly here. I am not complaining about it. For I did want to get away from those harsh summer days and I do love to share a platonic love life with the monsoon season. So this is what I did, from the time I have switched on the computer and typed the golden words in the Google search bar ....

1)


A breakfast treat...ummmm!

2)


A sip I can share with a loved one......[:)]

3)




A fling or tryst....I would not mind ;)

4)




Back to the origins...What do you say! Come on, let's take the trip together!

5)



Some sweet talk amidst all bitterness.

6)



Lets turn into creamy artists-our canvas...some cups of steaming coffee.

7)


Difference of taste but friends and lovers of one and only COFFEE.

8)



A weekend trip to the country side...lets celebrate with coffee.


9)



 Pouring out the accumulated emotions...with coffee.

10)



Closing the day, in the devil's own way.

13 comments:

D2 said...

Enchanting and the caffeine is by now, getting to me!
:)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha... nice one!!!

This is altogether a different post from you... thoroughly enjoyed it :)

A Mother Always said...

ooooh... my brain is manufacturing the fragrance of coffee already..

Sayak Shome said...

I love coffee too..
This was a treat.

Lazy Pineapple said...

I love coffee too but am not an addict...I am partial to Cappuccinos :)

Bollywood Magic

me_amitava said...

The rains are splashing on the window...and here I'm sitting all alone in my balcony, sipping a cup of strong espresso and reading your article....

wanderer said...

@ me_amitava

well, as far as I can understand my city is still burning like hell and I am still fretting for a cup of coffee....where is that balcony of yours exactly located...and in which part of the world!!!!

wanderer said...

well good to know that we are in the same horrible boat....cheers in empty hot air!! :)

Nishant Singh said...

OH I am such a coffee addict that I was disappointed when the series ended! LOL....

Can you do one more series, again? :P

Nalini Hebbar said...

Would kill for cold coffee!

Garima said...

I love the bitterness of it..I love it hot..I love it cold. The pics are so stimulating that I am rushing to brew one for me NOW!

S.. Diva said...

love it

Rajendra Raikwar said...

very nice