Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A neighborhood like this!!!

Movies, series and the latest inclusion the drama with every new ad....I love to go gaga about all of it. A Plain Jane...OK I might be...but a bit of drama in life...even the street dogs wouldn't complain..if you perform bathrooms songs for a while....say, especially late in the summer nights...I am talking about the ghastly humid ones ;).

Well, I would love to have a neighbor capable of this:










Or say the smart kid around to get rid of the unwanted crow....Sorry Mr. Phoonk Director (Ram Gopal Verma) I hate this domestic loving scavenger birds.




Perhaps some smart ladies in exchange of the regular lunatics...I wont mind...no never.




Not exactly a neighborhood, but something bigger than that is always fine...and especially the one that can pop in such delicacies almost out of thin air....I am not saying this...it's all my sweet tooth's doing :).



Lastly something for the boys too...oh girls com' on..they too need some eye relaxation, while they bat it out in the heat....showing of all that gulli cricket skills...

9 comments:

D2 said...

Nice post.
:)

Lazy Pineapple said...

lovely ads...I miss these Indian ads...

I loved the Limca one...
Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

All the AD were superv , but i like the most Cadbury....it is awsome. Today's date Cadbury is still in top for making sweet relation ...


santanu

Sayak Shome said...

Nice!

flying eagle woman said...

I just love stopping by here and I totally like your "new" (I haven't had time to check for quite some time) page layout!
:)
Shawna

Anonymous said...

YAAA...nice collection!!!
Evryone of them was worth watching :)
And thanx 4 incorporating those Cadbury commercials.. they really brought back the childhood memories...

Joshi Mukard said...

Nice. Worth visiting.

Nishant Singh said...

These were lovely ads ya! Great Collection there :D

Rajendra raikwar said...

good one