Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Thursday, September 8, 2011

How do I look?

A little girl came and sat beside me. Her legs hardly touching the floor of the vehicle. While, I was busy cursing the traffic, I felt her fingers trying to draw my attention. I gave her a quick look and hurriedly asked," What?"

She politely said-"No, nothing Didi, just what to know, how I am looking in my new dress?"

I replied, after a quick glance-" Well, Pretty!"

She beamed and then said quietly- pushing her black shades over her little nose-" Thank you, I cant see- so asked." 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's sad .. It just dawns me so many times,how little things in life are often ignored by us, the gifts we are bestowed with sometimes just seem the normal-to-have/must-have lists, which in the rat race looked blurred and slowly mingles into dust ..

Saru Singhal said...

Oh, I am so speechless. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone. Beautifully written...

Anonymous said...

:( i hope its not true...