Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fly with me...

I bought this on request of an aunt, but then she changed her mind. so I kept it to myself and am working on this for the past few days. I guess this will be over by the end of this month.
The shy one is still perched on the branch, but the flying one is taking shape.

I have spread my wings...but it so seems that the spring is yet to set in...where are the leaves...?

There are more to bloom and more to see the light of the world, more to tell you my friend- you too can fly off...
And loooo! its done!


2 comments:

Ninu said...

birds and flowers are my fav.. u must try free hand embroidery..

A Mother Always said...

I admire your patience, this is beautiful..


B M