Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Saturday, March 27, 2010

a little fluttery encounter

 I wrote this as a response to Farila's poem in her blog-"chapters of my life". but then I could not resist myself from including it in my blog too.

Free the butterfly goes by,
I wonder which flowers
It has visited so far
Or which flowers it is due to meet
The wind dances by
As it flutters about...


And I wonder
What they both speak about...?
The butterfly circles on and around
 

I wonder if there is something
It wants to tell me...


Thinking where to help it settle
On my finger?
Or on my imaginary wing?


Then off it goes leaving my thoughts
To a tree or to flowers far off me


My eyes scan the place
The flutter is gone so has the wind...

No comments: