Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Thursday, October 7, 2010

tryst with coffee again!!

MY coffee appetite never seems to take a back seat...whisper the letters, "c-o-f-f-e-e", and my rabbit like picky ears, will receive the signals like your satellite antenna and in a zap of seconds you will find me bombarded you with queries like--"what?", "when?", "where?", "how did it look like?", "in what proportions...., okay
I am zipping my lips on this for the time being.

My sleep derived brain so blindly in love with coffee...yet and yet...I can go miles, swoon for nights, crave for years...god! you should watch me make those puppy faces in front of my "no-loving" mother, drop artificial tears, invoke dramatic tantrums, just for a cup of Hot brewing "Bru", each Sunday afternoon. Can't Blame, I can win all sniffing races, competitions and tournaments, if you replace the meat for a cup of hot coffee as the bait.

and just in case, if you are wondering as to why a wanderer is going weak in the knees, even if it is not yet time for her to appear in font of her mother and recreate the dramatic hullabaloo...Simply because, I spend an gracious sultry, crowded unimpressive, pre festive afternoon with none other than




Chilled Mocha
UMMMM
Yet to get over the
mouth watering taste!

8 comments:

Vagabond said...

[:)]

magiceye said...

revel in the delicious moment!

Uma Anandane said...

The coffee has scored well through ur post...Nice picture

sohini said...

coffee without me? that's quite a blow.:(

pallavi said...

Oh noooo... I shdn't have seen that... now me wants it too.....

Btw, if you like my post, please vote for it at Indiblogger
http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=34664

Thanks!

MuddassirShah said...

In the land of tea, coffee is growing sooper famous and I am guilty of being a Coffee Freak too. Talking of Coffee which of the Cafe's you think is good. I prefer Coffee Day over Barista, Simply because it brings backs the sweet memories of college days :D

Performance Analysis said...

nice thoughts...

Rajendra Raikwar said...

good one...