Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Empty paper..what shall I write?



"All empty souls tend toward extreme opinions."
William Bulter Yeats  

No, I am not thinking about extreme opinions
I am empty,
I am blank. My papers scattered all about my room.
The sea gulls from shores unknown
Or the scary king crows 
Or the gloomy cat of the neighbours
or my torn umbrella
Of the last monsoon
nothing inspires me
Now 
Nothing 
But an empty paper around
The city has lost its charm
Perhaps,
Perhaps,
I have lost the key of the front door
Perhaps,
Perhaps,
I have lost the eyes to see
Or skipped 
A pulse or two
An empty paper
Just a few scripts
A a corner for me to write...

"An empty canvas is a living wonder... far lovelier than certain pictures."
Wassily Kandinsky 

5 comments:

Chapters From My Life said...

Very meaningful...

Known Stranger said...

Fiction is better than the truth.

A Mother Always said...

Hmm exactly what I was thinking.. I'm sort of blank now..

Known Stranger said...

I dont know how to enroll for a follower. I use the simple techniq of keeping your blog link in favorite and look for new post in morning when i sit at work desk before starting the work. You would have noticed i left comments in this blog.

Lazy Pineapple said...

ahh...blank paper can sometimes be so frustrating and here you my dear have written a poem :) wow...if I am hit by a writers block then it takes ages to get back in groove.