Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fiasco of an escapist

A whole night long fiasco
-The rumbling below my feet.
-The fear in my heart.
What called for a savage song?
What bellowed?
-In the distant meadow?
No light visible.
Not a soul could be spotted.

-I never that the chance.
-To notice the details.
For the world around
Kept rushing passed.
With memories
Of sultry summer
-Fading away.
With the voice of
Exhausted hearts
-Dimming down.

I am running….
-Away in search…
-Of a little peace.
A little Escape perhaps…
A little forgotten me…
A little déjà vu
-Away, beyond…

2 comments:

Vinita Apte said...

so aptly written....the thoughts of running away from difficult situations. We all have them at some point in our lives. Loved the picture you have chosen with the poem.

wanderer said...

@ thank you lazy pineapple.