Introducing Our New Venture

All About Books Global
Got a Book you wish to get reviewed?

Click here and fill up

Friday, April 16, 2010

A tryst with sunday



A tryst with Sunday
It could have been better
If you had removed
By choice or by default
The drizzling and chilly,
Yet so effortless...
So serene, calm and homely
Evening setting over
My home at the hills.

A splash of water
As the taxi honk past me.
A fancy umbrella
To serve as
My docile companion...

A drizzling evening
Over a steamy coffee cup.

I don't complain.
I am home...


Away from my home.

2 comments:

Chapters From My Life said...

Your poetry has a unique style and makes me re-read it again and again whenever I visit you ..

A Mother Always said...

I like the title you have given this poem, it is quite catchy.

Have a good weekend.

BM